This is the updated 2021 course. Certification from the American Red Cross. This program helps participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies. The courses in this program teach the knowledge and skills needed to give immediate care to an injured or ill person and to decide whether advanced medical care is needed.
This program offers a choice of first aid, CPR and AED courses to meet the various training needs of a diverse audience and is offered as a blended learning (online learning with instructor-led skill session) format.
It is ideal for individuals or organizations looking to maximize learning and employee work productivity at the same time, the blended learning training option provides greater convenience and efficiency for both employers and participants.
- Combination of online learning and in-person skills session
- Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
- Individuals re-certifying can pre-test out of content they know
- Self-paced training can be completed around work responsibilities
- 2-year, OSHA-compliant certification
Upon signing up, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to complete the online portion. This portion must be completed prior to the classroom setting.
This blended learning class is currently being offered at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson located at 705 Transit Ave Canton, GA 30114 however, we do travel to businesses and organizations for courses.