- Allows you to assist your pets injuries until you can consult a veterinarian
- Kit organizes supplies for easy access
- Great for your car, house, traveling and more
- Contents include bandages, gloves, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, bleeding control and much more
- See full list of contents below
Pet First Aid Kit Includes:
- Two (2) pairs of latex free disposable gloves
- Two (2) 4”x4” 12-Ply Sterile Gauze Pads
- Two (2) 2”x2” 12-Ply Sterile Gauze Pads
- One (1) Conforming Stretch Bandage 4” width 4 yards length
- One (1) Roll Surgical Paper Tape 1/2" x 10 yards length
- Four (4) Alcohol Prep Pads
- One (1) pair of 7 ½” Medical Shears (Color may vary)
- One (1) Packet of Emergency Purified Drinking Water (125ml) (Hydration or Cleansing wounds)
- One (1) pair of Stainless-Steel Tweezers
- One (1) packet of Hemostatic Agent Powder (bleeding Control)
- One (1) Grab-N-Go Emergency Blanket (87”x59”)
- One (1) Instant Cold Pack
- Two (2) Sting Relief Wipes (Antiseptic and Pain Reliever)
- One (1) Green Molle zipper bag
Why Have a Pet First Aid Kit?
Pets are active and can easily encounter situations where they may obtain an injury or other trauma. Whether you are at home, on the road, hiking or out for a walk be prepared with the Pet First Aid Kit. Designed to help you assist your pet when injured by properly caring for their injury and reducing their suffering until you can consult your veterinarian.
Having a Pet First Aid Kit is highly recommended for all pet parents to ensure your pets safety and prevent injuries and side effects from getting worse wherever you may be. This kit clearly organizes supplies for easy access.
Keep safe and have fun with your pet!